Home / Admission Policy
Admission to classes LKG to VIII in Air Force School Bamrauli will be on Priority basis, subject to vacancies in class/section. There will be no written test for admission to be above mention classes..
A child should have completed the following age as on)! Apr of the academic year in which admission is sought to the classes mentioned below-
1. (a) Kindergarten (Lower) - 3 years on 01 April of the year of admission.
(b)Kindergarten (Upper) - 4 years on 01 April of the year of admission.
2. Parents will submit Admission Form along with the Birth Certificate issued by Military/Civil Hospital as well as by Municipalities/Village Pnachayats, Transfer Certificate of school last attended and Report Card of previous class. In case of Defence personnel, POR extract duly signed by Unit adjutant is also required.
3. Date of Birth once registered will on no account be altered.
4. At the time of admission all applicable fees should be paid in advance. The fees once paid will not be refunded.
1. No student is failed or detained in classes LKG ï¿½ VIII. There will be no supplementary assessments in there classes.
2. Promotion depends on the general progress of the students during the full academic year not merely on the result of the annual examination.
3. A student who fails twice consecutively in the same class is liable to be asked to leave the school.
4. To be promoted a student must secure at least 35% or minimum D grade in each subject and in all evaluations.
5. Attendance is a major criteria for promotion. At least 75% attendance is a must.
6. In class XI, a candidate shall obtain not less than at least 33% marks in all the five subjects. In case, a subject involving practical, a student must obtain 33% marks in each Theory and Practical separately in addition to 33% marks in aggregate in order to qualify in that subject.
7. In class XI, a student failing in one or two subject is eligible to take the Supplementary Examination in the failing subjects.
1. Seven (07) days notice is to be given for the withdraw of the pupil in the prescribed profarma which will be issued on demand from school office.
2. The notice must be given by Parents/Guardian Only.
3. NO T.C. will be issued until all dues are cleared.
4. No T.C. will be issued within 03 months from the date of admission in the school except on extreme compassionate grounds. Document cannot be withdrawn once the child is admitted to the school along with requisite documents.